Monday, May 19, 2014

This week was pretty intense. We worked like crazy! We were able to mark 10 baptismal dates, have 6 investigators in church, and explore a new part of our area and find new investigators! So yeah, I'm out here with my new comp, Elder Buhler! It's pretty funny because I'm friends from BYUI with his twin sister! He studied at BYU Provo so we do a lot of talking about college! He's loving the area - a big change from where he was before, the center of Porto Alegre. I've stepped out of my comfort zone this transfer and am speaking a whole lot more! It kinda helps that we have a Brazilian that lives with us. We also have a greenie fresh out of the MTC from Chile! He's a character - super fun to live with. But yeah, this week was good. We've been busting our butts out here. Hard work actually makes the time pass way fast.  This transfer is 7 weeks and I realized that one week after this transfer I'll hit 6 months! Everybody says once I make it to 6, the time flies so fast. It has been going pretty fast as I look back so I can't imagine how it's going to be. Yeah, this mission is very hard but I'm so glad I'm out here. Like Uncle Richard always said, "It may not be the best two years OF your life but it is the best two yours FOR your life." That's so true because I've already been noticing the huge changes taking place in my life! :D

Goodbye for now, Elder Jackson!

New comp, Elder Buhler



No comments:

Post a Comment