Sunday, July 6, 2014

7 Week Transfer: DONE

June 30th - 
The longest transfer of the year: complete. We got transfer calls today and it looks like I'll be staying in Águas Claras for another 6 weeks with Elder Buhler again! I was praying that I wouldn't leave. I feel like my work here isn't complete yet. I'll make 6 months during this transfer and he'll make a year!  So what happened this week? Well not much. We lost 4 days of work. Monday we had to stay in all day because of the Brazil game, Tuesday we were in Viamão for a meeting and went to help the district out with some work, Wednesday we had interviews with President and training, and Saturday was another game and a baptism for the other two that live with us. It was also the last week of the transfer so we were very tired, but we did a lot of planning for this coming transfer. Honestly, time is passing so fast. I can't believe I'm 3 weeks away from 6 months. I feel like I just got here like last week. I guess being comfortable with the language really helps. I'm currently in Porto Alegre to get the rest of my immunizations.  The Germany vs Algeria game is here today. It's so weird being in the city. Águas Claras is such a small rural town, I love it!   I hope everyone had a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment