Monday, July 14, 2014

World Cup: Já era!

Hope you all had a good week! So I've been doing really well with my new diet and exercise plan - after email last week we went on like an hour long run, hiked the mountain, made a huge pasta dinner with smoothies - good stuff! I've not only noticed that my body has been feeling better these past three weeks but also my attitude! :) Well, the work here is going good. Nothing too crazy happened this week. We did a service project this week for a member and he made us Churrasco after and I was able to try a new type of meat - rabbit. Yum, it's good stuff. The World Cup is officially over - crazy how fast that came and went. I guess the rest of the mission will fly by that fast, huh? Oh, we had a zone meeting this week and found a subway for lunch - felt like stepping into America. But yeah, other than that, not much else is happenig. We're gonna go play volleyball today after email with the other elders and some other youth! 
Até próximo! Love you all, take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment