Monday, October 20, 2014

Elder Sanok, O Mestre de Churrasco!

Olá! If you're wondering why I'm emailing so late, it's because Churrasco is a delicate art and I am a master artist. That's right, made my first Churrasco for lunch! But why, you may ask? To celebrate our awesome week of knockin' out the standard and breaking records! WOO! :D

So the first thing to know about this week is that it literally poured rain ALL day EVERY day (except for today). But as you already know, I enjoy walking in the rain on the mission because it allows me to rake in wife points.

This week was filled with tons of miracles. Unfortunately, miracles are not free and it costs knocking door after door, street contacts, and asking for references. However, Heavenly Father recognized our efforts and blessed us with success. Weeks like this are much needed because they give me that push to continue on. The mission is like a roller coaster - extreme ups and downs. Our lives are too. I think the downs are necessary because they help us realize the good things that are happening in our lives. If every single day and every single moment of our lives were filled with good things and absolutely no problems, how would we ever learn or grow? For this reason, I am grateful for trials. They suck but I am grateful.

I don't have too many interesting stories to share this week such as dogs eating dogs or aliens in the sky or choppin' off chicken heads. Just a normal, chill, busy week!

Com MUITO amor,
Elder Sanok





No comments:

Post a Comment