Thursday, November 13, 2014

"well you're a long walk down the street, and I'm DYIN IN THIS SUMMER HEAT"

Olá peeps! Closed another transfer this week! I can officially count how many transfers I have left on both hands. Looks like I'll be staying another here in Montanha. We're pretty excited because we'll be getting two more elders here to help us with our monster sized area. We'll also be able to order more pizza.

Ended the transfer great with one more baptism! I've seen the power and importance of working with members this transfer. This one is the son-in-law of a member who has known about the church for 9 years and finally decided to accept the gospel and follow the Savior by entering the waters of baptism!

As All Time Low sings it, I'm DYIN IN THIS SUMMER HEAT. Literally. Had to beat the heat by hiding in the house some this week because I was getting super light headed and suffering some bad migraines. It's so weird being in November and it getting hotter each and every day.

Well, honestly not too much happened this week. Just pushing on. As hard as it can be, I'm super grateful for the opportunity I have right now to be serving the Lord 24/7. Not only do I have a front row seat watching the lives of others change because of the gospel of Jesus Christ but I am also seeing my life changing every day for the better. It's a marvelous thing. I love you all and am constantly praying for you.

Com amor,
Elder Sanok


No comments:

Post a Comment