Friday, January 9, 2015

FELIZ 2015!!!

Olá! This week was pretty good in terms of work. In terms of heat, I'm dying. I'm basically black now. I'm super excited that it's 2015! THIS IS MY YEAR! I've made tons of goals and plans for this year and I'm excited to see what it has in store for me. Unfortunately, my New Year's wasn't too exciting... I came down with a super strong migraine that lasted two days (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day) and spent a good amount of time throwing up my insides. I guess that's a good start on my goal to lose some weight. ;)
Yesterday we did a pretty cool activity with one of the families in our ward. We wrapped up 12 Book of Mormons in super shiny wrapping paper and went around passing them out to all their neighbors. It was super fun and everyone was much more receptive because their neighbor and friend was with us, bearing testimony about how awesome the Book of Mormon is. We called it our "Amulek Activity". Read the story of Alma and Amulek in the Book of Mormon and you'll understand a little more. *Hint: Alma was the missionary and Amulek was the member. Note the increase of success that Alma had with his member friend. It's something I've tried doing in each area, finding my "Amulek".
But yeah, that's about it for me! Hope you all had a great New Year's! 2015 is gonna be awesome!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment