Monday, January 19, 2015

Halfway (Hump) Day

Wow.... One year on the mission. To be honest, the time has gone slow but at the same time, fast when I look back. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was waking up at 4:30 in the morning to head to the Jacksonville, FL airport unconscious of the fact that I would be leaving my entire life behind for 2 years. A lot has happened and a lot has changed. Don't worry, I'm the same ole Dan; just a different perspective on life. I've learned a lot about myself throughout this past year as well as the life of the Savior. One thing I can say is that the mission isn't easy, however, it is worth it. Many times I find myself on my knees praying for help to push through another day and 100% of the time, I get it. While I may be on the other side of the world in a country that isn't mine speaking a language that I only recently learned, I'm glad I made the decision to come. Here's to the next chapter of my mission. Amo vocês MUITO. Saudade de vocês cada dia mas eu sei que aqui é onde eu preciso estar. O tempo vai voar. Até Dezembro!




No comments:

Post a Comment