Monday, March 2, 2015

Entrando o Mês de Março!

HAPPY MARCH!!! Wow, crazy to think that this week marks one year that I stepped foot on Brazilian soil! Time is honestly flying... 

So nothing out of the ordinary happened this week. Carnaval was a thing here but we avoided all the madness of that and nothing happened to us. 

Just want to take the time to say how much I'm loving this area. I feel like I was put here for a reason. Not only to help the people but also to help me. Ever since I got here, I've been able to feel immense feelings of peace and calmness (I owe that to the ocean). It's like I've received a boost of energy that helps me work harder. I won't lie, physically and mentally I am SO dead but something keeps pushing me along. 

We've got a pretty solid group of people to teach.  
The work is moving along great! 

Love you all and hope ya'll are having a great start to your March! 










No comments:

Post a Comment