Monday, March 30, 2015

Miracle March: Fechado!

Well, another month of the mission FINISHED.  March truly was a month of miracles.  Our zone was able to set a new record for Pelotas by baptizing 20 in one month.  It definitely was not something easy but through much prayer, fasting, and HARD work, we achieved our goal!  I still don't know whether I should call it 'Miracle March' or 'March Madness' because it was a little of both...

This weekend we were able to have a few baptisms in our ward which was great! I'm getting much better at piano because I've become like the official pianist at baptisms now.

The week flew by because of all the divisions we did. Our zone has two district leaders and we're the ones who have to do the baptismal interviews but the other district leader is in Jaguarão, which is an area that sits on the border of Uruguay (about 2 hours away by bus) so I was running all over the place here in the city doing interviews for the other missionaries.

We also had zone conference this week with Zona Rio Grande so that was cool to see some old friends. It was a day full of uplifting messages from President Castro, Sister Castro, the AP's, and other people invited to speak, as well as some cool training.  Zone conferences always boost my energy and leave me excited about the work.

Speaking of getting a boost in energy and spirit, GENERAL CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEK!!! :D I hope all of you enjoy hearing from our Prophet, apostles, and other leaders! Don't miss a single session! And dad, I'll keep our tradition alive by going to McDonald's (since there isn't a Five Guys here in Brazil).

Well that's about it for me. My week was super busy but went by super fast. Can't believe we're entering April this week...

Love you guys!

-Elder Sanok

No comments:

Post a Comment