Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Another Transfer Come and Gone

Another transfer out of the way! It's pretty crazy looking back and seeing how fast these 6 weeks went by. Unfortunately, my companion was transferred but it's to the zone right next to us. I'll be comps with Elder P. Silva, a Brazilian. I look forward to the work this transfer. It's always nice to have a fresh start and create new goals.

This week we had a cool experience with a fast that we did in which we were fasting for help with where to work in our area and to find new investigators. On Monday night we got a call from some elders in the other zone that they had accidentally been working in our area and had a ton of investigators but since it is our area, they had to pass everything to us. They took us there the next day and introduced us to a ton of new people, three in which have baptismal dates for this month! It truly was an answer to our prayers and now this transfer we're gonna have a ton of work to do!

The transfer is gonna fly by, I know it (especially because it is only 5 weeks long). One of the areas in our district closed because it wasn't progressing much and another area of sisters was added to our district. Now I'm gonna have one pair of elders to take care of and three of sisters.... #Pray4ElderDan

I called the secretaries this week asking them to make me a name tag that says "Elder Sanok III" and they said no but when I explained that it is my birth name they said that they'll see what they can do!

Mother's Day is coming up!! Crazy to think that it'll be my last Skype call....

Yesterday when we were having our meeting with the Ward Mission Leaders and ward missionaries, the stake president came in and said that the mission call for one of the young women came in the mail and we were invited to watch. It was a spiritual moment and gave me a really good feeling about what I'm doing here. I think the last mission call I saw was my own so it was definitely cool to feel that feeling again of opening a mission call.

I won't lie when I say that I'm trunky (8 MORE MONTHS) but I can assure you all that I'm working hard.  I'm grateful to be here serving the Lord. I know that these two years are definitely what my life needed. 

Here are a few pictures too - pics of my tie collection, a super good lunch that i made (my cooking skillz are improving), me on a bike, and my district during a distrito amigo at the beach!







Love,
Elder Sanok

No comments:

Post a Comment