Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fátima to Fernando Osório!

Well it looks like once again I'm being transferred. I'll be staying in Pelotas but in the other stake.  My new area is Fernando Osório, an area famous for making the elders fat because they feed us so well :P

Well this week was super fast.

On Tuesday we had a Pancake Party to celebrate a goal that we had made as a district. American pancakes with maple syrup, peanut butter, chocolate, leite condensado, doce de leite, and melted butter. I really enjoyed my district this transfer but I look forward to working with new missionaries and helping them in their progress as a missionary.
  



On Thursday I got to escape from Pelotas for a little and go to Porto Alegre to assist another elder while he worked out his passport. Highlight of the trip was the pizza buffet we went to for lunch, Oca de Savóia. Bahhhh, all you can eat pizza, fries, and soda. (Yeah free refills don't really exist here. It's hard to find a place that does that.)
   


  



I don't have much to say today. Just know that I love all of you and I appreciate the prayers y'all say for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment