Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A New Transfer

Friends and family, HAPPY *late FOURTH OF JULY!!! #Merica. Hope y'all had a great week!

This week flew by, as the last week of the transfer usually does. We were super busy running around saying goodbye to people because my comp was pretty sure he'd be getting transferred. Looks like I'll be staying in the area for another with another Brazilian comp. July is going to be a very busy and successful month - I'm super excited!

We were able to meet our new mission president and his wife this week, President and Sister Cruz. Bahhhh they are awesome! I'm very excited to work with them for these last 5 months of my mission. They are very excited and I can tell that they have a lot of love for us as well as the Savior. We were challenged to study the life of Jesus Christ by reading the 4 gospels in the bible as well as 3 Nephi which are excellent testimonies of the life and ministry of the Savior. By doing this, we will able to get to know Christ better and get a better sense of His love for us and what He wants us to do. I love the video, "Because of Him" which also talks about the love Christ has for us and the miracles we can have in our lives because of Him. Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3TI4bYerU

My Fourth of July was good. We said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang the national anthem in the morning and I rocked a sweet America tie all day.

We ate A LOT this week because everybody wanted to send my comp off with a full stomach. The people in this area are amazing and have a lot of love for us. I'm going to do everything I can to pay back what wonderful blessings the Lord has bestowed upon me.

Love you guys! Have a great week!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment