Monday, July 20, 2015

aNoThEr WeEk GoNe By

Olááááááááááá meus amigooooooooooos! Tudo bueno?! Hope all is well back in the sunny state of Florida and wherever else y'all may be! We're partying it up here in the freezing cold and super rainy city of Pelotas!

This week was pretty exciting! On Monday we hit up an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet and I got 4th place with 23 slices down!

Tuesday was District Meeting.

Wednesday-Friday was crazy busy as we were preparing for the wedding and running around everywhere to visit all our homies.

On Saturday we headed out early to the center of Pelotas to participate in the wedding of a couple we've been teaching! Afterwards we had a churrascÃO (endless meat). Saturday night we went to the stake center (which is the 2nd largest chapel in all of Brazil) and we participated in a choir activity. There were choirs from all over the city and all of the missionaries here performed "Joseph Smith's First Prayer" to the tune of "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". I took a first-person video the whole performance but it's really long so y'all will have to wait a few short months to see it.

Yesterday was crazy in terms of rain. I wish I had had my camera with me. There were literally moments where we were walking in water up to our knees in the streets. When it rains here, it rains.

I'm loving this transfer! The missionaries that I live with are super awesome and we joke around a lot! The time is going by really fast because I'm really enjoying my situation. I hope I can accomplish everything I need to during my time here because it really is flying by.

Until next week!

Elder Sanok

p.s. CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT, HAZEL!!!! :D Stoked that I'll be able to be there for your wedding!

  










No comments:

Post a Comment