Monday, August 3, 2015

Colds and Canguçu

This week was pretty long (thanks to my evil cold) but pretty eventful as well.

Well my week was mostly spent in bed covered in snotty tissues and empty cold medicine packages. I don't know how I picked it up but it came at me hard and didn't leave me in peace till the weekend.

Fortunately I recovered just in time for a little roadtrip to Canguçu, a small German-style town about an hour from Pelotas. Canguçu is where the sisters in our district work and they had a baptism so us four got to head out there on Saturday to help out with a baptism! A mom and daughter were baptized and the father of the family will most likely be getting baptized this week or in the following weeks. I felt really good being there and seeing the unity between the members of that small branch of 15 people.

I guess it wasn't as eventful as I thought but that's my week for y'all! I'm better now and imma get out there and make up for what I couldn't do this past week!
Love you all!

Elder Sanok
  


No comments:

Post a Comment