Monday, August 17, 2015

ONE IN A MINION

Hellooooooooooooo!
Not much new with me.
Finished another transfer this week!
THREE TO GO!!! (18 WEEKS).
Yeah I'm feeling pretty good now. I'm one of the old guys in the mission. I'll be workin this transfer in my area, Fernando Osório, with Elder Miranda from São Paulo.
My district got moved around a bit but I'm excited to work with some of these new missionaries and continue with the ones I already know. 

A lot is changing with our new mission president. A lot of people are getting moved around and getting new callings but I guess the Lord has a purpose for me and wants me here in Pelotas just a little bit longer! :)

I don't really have any crazy stories like I did last week. I guess that's a good thing? haha.  We're seeing some progress in our area. We started working in a newer part so that we could avoid where we were robbed last week.

I got my birthday package but I had to open it early because I was in desperate need of the deodorant... THANKS A TON!! That was definitely the coolest and most creative box I've ever seen. 


ONE IN A MINION!
Elder Sanok

p.s. You can see my new nametag in the pic with the minions, Elder Sanok III ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment