Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The One Month Range

We are officially in the ONE MONTH RANGE! 30 days... can't believe it! This past week flew by like lightning! I'm getting along great with my new comp and everyone in the district is really good friends so you can say that I'm dying happily. I don't feel any stress (except for when I think about what I wanna do with my future) and overall my health is pretty well. My comp has been helping me train so that I can come home in good shape. It's getting pretty warm but the thought of heading back to winter in four weeks helps me push through the hot and sunny days. I spent the whole week showing my comp around the area and introducing him to the members, recent converts, and investigators. I wasn't suuuuuper thrilled when I found out I'd be finishing my mission in Porto Alegre but I can honestly say that I'm dying in an awesome area! To sum everything up in a few words, I'm feelin' good!
Love you guys!
Elder Sanok

ps - sorry for not taking any pics this week. Next week y'all will see some cool pics as we already have our P-Day planned out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment