Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's time.

Well guys, this is it. Bags are packed. White shirt is ironed. Shoes are polished. It's time to become a missionary! I am so excited for this journey I am about to embark on! I am thankful for everyone who has supported me and shown me love throughout my life. Without all of you, I wouldn't be the person I am today. It feels like just yesterday I was out in Rexburg, surrounded by tons of friends and on that huge skype conference call with my family, opening my mission call letter that told me I would be leaving behind everything to go out to Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil to serve the people there for two years. It's going to be awesome. This is an experience that I know I will treasure for the rest of my life. I love you all and want to hear updates on your lives! Peace out! Tchau!



1 comment: